For many teens, Invisalign is a great option, and we are seeing more Teens than ever select Invisalign for treatment. There are several built-in features specific to the needs of teen treatment that allow Invisalign to be just as successful in giving a perfect result compared to traditional braces.
Benefits of Teen Treatment
- Great for Busy Schedules; With Braces, patients are typically seen every 6 weeks. Invisalign though requires fewer visits. We typically will see Invisalign patients every 8-12 weeks depending on your case. Visits are often quicker as well, as there is no need to change color ties or wires.
- No Emergencies or broken Brackets
- Great for Active Teens: Especially active kids or kids that play instruments may be great candidates for Invisalign
- Nearly Invisible option - For some teens, especially older teens, braces may make them self-conscious. This is a great cosmetic option that allows them to get the smile they always wanted
- Comfort - For some patients, Invisalign may be a more comfortable option compared to traditional braces